ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II
|Department||DNR - Fisheries Service|
|Date Opened||1/21/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||2/4/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$42,717.00 - $69,134.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Christopher Langley|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Experience: Six years experience in administrative staff or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from a college or university and two years of experience in administrative staff or professional work for the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute additional graduate level education at an accredited college or university at the rate of 30 credit hours for each year of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work that included regular use of independent judgment and analysis in applying and interpreting complex administrative plans, policies, rules or regulations or analysis of operational programs or procedures with recommendations for improvement on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Two or more years of experience in procuring commodities and or services
- Proficient in using spreadsheet for tracking contracts, expenditures, etc.
- Familiarity with fishing activities and Maryland’s fisheries