HUMAN SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR III
Assistant Director for Family Investment Administration
|Department||DHS - Harford County DSS|
|Date Opened||5/13/2022 1:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||6/3/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$58,441.00 - $85,365/year with potential growth to $95,703.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Ryan Rowe|
This is a Management Service position and serves at the pleasure of the Appointing Authority.
LOCATION OF POSITION
Maryland Department of Human Services
Harford County Department of Social Services
2029 Pulaski Highway
Havre De Grace MD, 21078
Main Purpose of Job
Education: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Eight years of experience in administrative, professional or technical work, three years must have involved supervision of other employees or exercising responsibility for program development.
1. Candidates may substitute graduate level education at an accredited college or university at the rate of 30 credit hours on a year-for-year basis for up to two years of the required general experience.
2. Candidates may substitute additional professional or technical experience in the administration of a human services program or experience conducting studies and analyses of programs, procedures, practices and organizations on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience at a rank of Corporal/Petty Officer or higher as a commissioned officer in Administrative Officer classifications or Administrative Officer specialty codes in the General, Administrative, Clerical, and Office Services field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education, two years must have been in an administrative supervisory or consultative capacity.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
· One year of experience in developing and implementing operating procedures to ensure the effective administration of public assistance programs in accordance with State and Federal requirements.
· One year of experience in monitoring programs to ensure compliance with State and Federal requirements.
· One year of experience creating, fostering and maintaining relationships with community partners, government agencies, and local organizations
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. The desired/preferred qualifications will be used to further screen the application.