General Accounting Division **REPOST**
|Department||COMP General Accounting Division|
|Date Opened||5/18/2022 09:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||6/1/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$51,481.00 - $84,061.00/year|
|HR Analyst||April Hall|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Experience: Eight years of experience in administrative staff or professional work.
- Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and four years of experience in administrative staff or professional work for the required experience.
- Candidates may substitute additional graduate level education at an accredited college or university at the rate of 30 credit hours on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
- Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work related to the administration of rules, regulations, policy, procedures and processes, or overseeing or coordinating unit operations or functioning as a staff assistant to a higher ranking commissioned officer on a year-for- year basis for the required experience.
* For education obtained outside of the U.S., you will be required to provide proof of the equivalent American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service. If you possess a degree obtained outside of the United States, please submit a detailed, course-by-course evaluation report from one of the U.S. equivalency evaluating members identified at http://www.naces.org/members.html.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledge & understanding of accounting principles with focus on AP & Disbursements is critical
- Experience with FMIS or complex ERP strongly preferred
- Experience in coordination of enterprise-wide payables and disbursement functions is preferred
- Ability to work well under pressure & effectively balance and organize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment
- Possess effective interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to clearly & concisely express ideas verbal & written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Employees in this classification may be assigned duties which require the operation of a motor vehicle.
- Employees assigned such duties will be required to possess a motor vehicle operator's license valid in the State of Maryland.
- First and Last Name
- Recruitment Number (located at the top of the bulletin)
- The last 4 digits of your SS#