Web Content Specialist
|Department||MD Health Benefit Exchange|
|Date Opened||5/24/2022 3:42:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||6/7/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$51,481.00 - $84,061.00/year|
|HR Analyst||JasCiel Stamp|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Develops and maintains agency intranet, Maryland Health Connection and Maryland Health Benefit Exchange websites as required.
- Ensures content is accurate, consistent, adopts health literacy best practices across the three websites.
- Ensure navigation is clear and user friendly for consumers, stakeholders and staff.
- Analyze website efficacy and navigation. Update and maintain website navigational structure and taxonomy.
- Monitors Google Analytics to recommend and implement content and design improvements and measure the success of various campaigns.
- Ensure site quality across devices.
- Identify obsolete material and meet with internal stakeholders to update pages.
- Develop surveys for stakeholders to solicit feedback about website usability and implement changes as necessary.
- Help evaluate new tools and platforms and keep an eye on trends that could enhance agency’s websites.
- Writing, reviewing, editing short videos. Create graphics and edit photos for agency websites.
Experience: Nine years of experience in administrative staff or professional work. One year of this experience must have involved one or more of the following: the supervision of other employees, overseeing and coordinating the general operations of a unit, applying rules and regulations, or exercising responsibility for the development of policies or procedures.
1. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and five years of experience in administrative staff or professional work for the required experience. One year of this experience must have involved one or more of the following: the supervision of other employees, overseeing and coordinating the general operations of a unit, applying rules and regulations, or exercising responsibility for the development of policies or procedures.
2. Candidates may substitute additional graduate level education at an accredited college or university at the rate of 30 credit hours on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work related to the administration of rules, regulations, policy, procedures and processes, or overseeing or coordinating unit operations or functioning as a staff assistant to a higher ranking commissioned officer on a year-for- year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Hands-on experience working with content management systems (ex. Wordpress) and basic understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Experience with ADA compliance.
- Basic understanding of web analytics.
- Understanding of UX and how it drives consumer action.
- Experience managing projects working with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year.
The assessment may consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.
Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completing the online or paper application. Applications must be received no later than the close of business on the closing date.
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities are available upon request by calling MD TTY Relay Service.
For questions concerning this recruitment, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
This employer participates in E-Verify. If you accept an offer of employment, we will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any employment action against you.