|Department||DNR - Information Technology Service|
|Date Opened||11/14/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||11/28/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$53,974.00 - $86,450.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Emilee Knott|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Five years of administrative staff or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute 30 college credit hours from an accredited college or university for each year up to four years of the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and one year of experience in administrative staff or professional work for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Master's degree from an accredited college or university for the required experience.
4. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work related to the administration of rules, regulations, policy, procedures and processes, or overseeing or coordinating unit operations or functioning as a staff assistant to a higher ranking commissioned officer on a year-for- year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Three years of demonstrated experience using Microsoft Excel.
- Three years of demonstrated experience analyzing accounts/documents and making calculations based upon that analysis (e.g., bank/accounting reconciliations, procurement, bookkeeping or tax preparation, etc.).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Maryland's Financial Management Information System (FMIS).
- Experience working for a Federal, State or Local Agency in administrative staff work.
- Experience working with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|