HUMAN SERVICE PRGM PLN ADMINISTRATOR *REPOST*
|Department||DHS - Social Services Administration|
|Date Opened||3/14/2022 1:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||5/25/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$51,481.00 - $66,817.00/year with potential growth to $84,061.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Betty Ketterman|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Applicants must meet all minimum (and selective) qualifications to be considered, and to appear on the list of people eligible for hire. Please read all requirements before applying.
Education: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Five years of experience in the administration of a human services program or experience conducting studies and analyses of programs, procedures, practices and organizations.
1. Candidates may substitute additional professional or technical experience in the administration of a human services program or experience conducting studies and analyses of programs, procedures, practices and organizations on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Candidates may substitute graduate level education at an accredited college or university in a human services related field at the rate of 30 credit hours per year for up to two years of the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following preferred qualification(s). Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
The ideal candidate would possess:
1. One year of experience with Maryland's Child, Juvenile, Adult Service Management System (CJAMS), Financial Management Information System (FMIS) and Advanced Purchase Inventory Control System (ADPICS).
2. One year of experience preparing and monitoring contracts in a child welfare program.
3. One year of experience conducting on-site visits in a child welfare program.
4. Ability to travel both within Maryland and out-of-state if necessary.
The examination will consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience as presented on your application and as they relate to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.
For education obtained outside the U.S., a copy of the equivalent American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service is required prior to hire.
It is imperative to list all computer and software experience on your application pertaining to your job duties.