|Department||DNR - Office of Communications|
|Date Opened||6/13/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||6/28/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$45,439.00 - $73,770.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Emilee Knott|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Experience: Eighteen months of experience using software which converts other documents into web pages; or using web page developmental software; or writing HTML code; or converting data from project specifications by preparing program code using computer programming languages; or evaluating, implementing and maintaining computer hardware and software; or operating, manipulating, and controlling computer systems.
1. Candidates may substitute graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate and completion of an approved certification program for Web Professionals sufficient to provide the necessary skills to build and manage an organization’s web site and to coordinate with inside and outside resources to accomplish that organization’s web goals for the required experience.
2. Candidates may substitute experience in web page design, development and programming on a year-for-year basis for a high school education.
3. Candidates may substitute the possession of an Associate of Arts from an accredited college or university in Web Development, Computer Information Technology, Management Information Systems or other information technology related field to include course work in web page design, development and programming for the required experience.
4. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in Cyber and Information Systems classifications or Cyber and Information Systems specialty codes in the Information Technology field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of HTML and the ability to write code;
- Experience using Photoshop and the Adobe suite of products.