ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, POLICY AND ANALYTICS
PROGRAM MANAGER III
|Department||MDH Med Care Prgms - Ofc of Health Services|
|Date Opened||7/28/2021 3:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||12/30/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$65,857.00 - $105,735.00/year (Salary Negotiable)|
|HR Analyst||Sandi English|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
The selected candidate must possess:
- A valid Maryland Pharmacist license from the MD Board of Pharmacy;
- A Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) certification.
- Four (4) years of professional experience in clinical pharmacy, including a minimum of two (2) years of experience supervising other professional staff and one of the following: overseeing and coordinating the general operation of a unit, data analytics, applying rules and regulations or exercising responsibility for the development of policies and procedures.
- Two (2) years of experience in monitoring emerging drug technologies, as well as, recommending and implementing drug coverage policies OR 2 years of experience in developing drug coverage policies using drug utilization, cost, budget limitations, and national/regional policies related to pharmacy services;
- Two (2) years of Outcome/Cost-based studies experience; and,
- Two (2) years of experience planning, initiating, and implementing innovative ideas in the Pharmacy arena.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Have at least two years of experience creating, maintaining, and managing drug pipeline reports.
- Have experience with pharmacological data analytics.
- Be a self-starter or self-motivated.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Candidates for this position must possess a current license as a Registered Pharmacist from the Maryland State Board of Pharmacy, 4201 Patterson Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland 21215 that is in good standing that will be eligible for reciprocity.
A copy of your current license must be attached to the application.
This is a Management Service position, and serves at the pleasure of the Appointing Authority. A resume must accompany your application.
Applicants who meet the minimum (and selective) qualifications will be included in further evaluation. The evaluation may be a rating of your application based on your education, training and experience as they relate to the requirements of the position. Therefore, it is essential that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all related education, experience, dates and hours of work. Clearly indicate your college degree and major on your application, if applicable. For education obtained outside the U.S., any job offer will be contingent on the candidate providing an evaluation for equivalency by a foreign credential evaluation service prior to starting employment (and may be requested prior to interview).
Complete applications must be submitted by the closing date. Information submitted after this date will not be added.
Incorrect application forms will not be accepted. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application.
Candidates may remain on the certified eligible list for a period of at least one year. The resulting certified eligible list for this recruitment may be used for similar positions in this or other State agencies.
Online applications are highly recommended. However, if you are unable to apply online, the paper application (and supplemental questionnaire) may be submitted to MDH, Recruitment and Selection Division, 201 W. Preston St., Room 114-B, Baltimore, MD 21201. Paper application materials must be received by 5 pm, close of business, on the closing date for the recruitment, no postmarks will be accepted.
If additional information is required, the preferred method is to upload. If you are unable to upload, please fax the requested information to 410-333-5689. Only additional materials that are required will be accepted for this recruitment. All additional information must be received by the closing date and time.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the MDH Recruitment and Selection Division at 410-767-1251.
If you are having difficulty with your user account or have general questions about the online application system, please contact the MD Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division at 410-767-4850 or Application.Help@maryland.gov.
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities are available upon request by calling: 410-767-1251 or MD TTY Relay Service 1-800-735-2258.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruitment, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|