HR SPECIALIST TRN
|Department||DPSCS OSEC Administrative Services|
|Date Opened||9/15/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||9/29/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$39,768.00 - $62,882.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Jada Newman|
LOCATION OF POSITION
- Learns to coordinate and track pre-employment appointments/processes.
- Learns to schedule applicant for interview, background fingerprints, psychological test, physical examination, and drug test.
- Trains to contact applicant using various communications modes - phone, email, JobAps, and official letters.
- Trains to verify applicant information via JobAPs and departmental electronic HR databases.
- Learns to complete appointment data entry details using departmental database and tracking systems.
- Learns to maintain pre-employment Background Unit databases, including JobAps and Smartsheet.
- Trains to organize, scan and save background documents in accordance with HR guidelines and records retention.
- Learns to prepare background summary reports as necessary or requested.
Applicants must meet all minimum (and selective) qualifications to be considered, and to appear on the list of people eligible for hire. Please read all requirements before applying.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
LIMITATIONS ON SELECTION
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
The assessment may consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.