|Department||MDH Family Health & Chronic Disease Services|
|Date Opened||9/15/2021 5:15:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||9/29/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$50,971.00 - $66,155.00/year, with potential growth to $81,596.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Roderick Howard II|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Education: Determined by the Maryland State Board of Dietetic Practice, under the licensing requirements for Nutritionists and Dietitians.
Experience: Four years of experience providing professional nutrition or dietetic services, two years of which must have been in a public health or community setting.
1. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Community Health, Nutrition, or Public Health, for one year of required general professional nutrition or dietetic services experience.
2. Candidates may substitute the possession of a Doctorate degree from an accredited college or university in Community Health, Nutrition, or Public Health, for two years of the required general professional nutrition or dietetic services experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a Commissioned Officer in Dietitian and Nutritionist classification, or Dietitian and Nutritionist specialty codes in the Dietitian field of work, on a year-for-year basis, for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
1. Candidates for positions in this classification must possess a current license as a Dietitian or Nutritionist from the Maryland State Board of Dietetic Practice, 4201 Patterson Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland 21215, prior to permanent appointment.
2. Employees in this classification may be assigned duties which require the operation of a motor vehicle. Employees assigned such duties will be required to possess a motor vehicle operator's license valid in the State of Maryland.
Applicants who meet the minimum (and selective) qualifications will be included in further evaluation. The evaluation may be a rating of your application, based on your education, training and experience, as they relate to the requirements of the position. Therefore, it is essential that you provide complete and accurate information on your application.
Please report all related education, experience, dates, and hours of work. Clearly indicate your college degree and major on your application, if applicable. For education obtained outside the U.S., any job offer will be contingent on the candidate providing an evaluation for equivalency by a foreign credential evaluation service prior to starting employment (and may be requested prior to interview).
Complete applications must be submitted by the closing date. Information submitted after this date will not be added.
Incorrect application forms will not be accepted. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application.
Candidates may remain on the certified eligible list for a period of at least one year. The resulting certified eligible list for this recruitment may be used for similar positions in this, or other, State agencies.
Online applications are highly recommended. However, if you are unable to apply online, the paper application (and supplemental questionnaire) may be submitted to MDH, Recruitment and Selection Division, 201 W. Preston St., Room 114-B, Baltimore, MD 21201. Paper application materials must be received by 5 pm, close of business, on the closing date for the recruitment, no postmarks will be accepted.
If additional information is required, the preferred method is to upload. If you are unable to upload, please fax the requested information to, 410-333-5689. Only additional materials which are required will be accepted for this recruitment. All additional information must be received by the closing date and time.
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact the MDH Recruitment and Selection Division, at 410-767-1251.
If you are having difficulty with your user account or have general questions about the online application system, please contact the MD Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division, at 410-767-4850 or Application.Help@maryland.gov.
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities are available upon request by calling: 410-767-1251 or MD TTY Relay Service, at 1-800-735-2258.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruitment, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.