TREASURY SPECIALIST III
Procurement & Administration
|Date Opened||4/13/2021 1:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||4/28/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$42,294.00 - $67,106.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Michele Reid|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Statewide Financial and Insurance Services Procurement Support
- Treasury Procurement Support
- Treasury Administrative Support
- Other duties as assigned
- One year of the required experience must involve coordinating general office operations.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience drafting, preparing and reviewing complex or technical reports according to established deadlines, or similar work with contracts or related technical documents.
- Experience with State of MD systems such as FMIS/ADPICS and eMaryland MarketPlace, and/or hands on experience with any similar electronic procurement processing system
- Experience researching, interpreting, applying and/or auditing laws, regulations, guidelines, or other technical specifications.
- Experience or knowledge in financial fields such as banking, investments, merchant services, economics, etc.
- Experience managing a corporate purchasing card program
- Proficiency in MS Word, Adobe, and/or Excel
LIMITATIONS ON SELECTION
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year.
The assessment may consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.
BARGAINING UNIT STATUS
Please note - candidates will be subject to a background investigation to include credit and criminal history.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.
TTY Users: Call via Maryland Relay @ 711