ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST III
|Department||DNR - Resource Assessment - Tidewater|
|Date Opened||3/16/2020 12:48:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||3/30/2020 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$36,676.00 - $57,787.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Khia Poteat|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: Completion of 60 credit hours at an accredited college or university.
Experience: Two years of experience in administrative or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute experience as defined above at the rate of one year experience for 30 credit hours of education for up to 60 credit hours of the required education.
2. Candidates may substitute a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university for the required education and experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer involving staff work requiring regular use of independent judgment and analysis in applying and interpreting rules and regulations in accordance with agency laws and policies on a year-for-year basis for the required education and experience.
Candidates must meet the minimum and selective qualifications to be considered. Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
Candidates not using the education substitution noted above, must have one year of experience creating and preparing invoices, preparing personnel/services contracts, and credit card reconciliation.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
2. Experience with Maryland's Financial Management Information System (FMIS).
3. Experience working with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
4. Experience with monitoring and tracking grant agreements (e.g., federal, state, non-profit and county).
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
The online application is STRONGLY preferred. If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application and supplemental questionnaire to: Department of Natural Resources, Human Resources, 580 Taylor Avenue, C-3 Annapolis, MD 21401. The Human Resources unit is not responsible for applications sent to any other address.
Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be accepted. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completing the application.
Inquiries regarding this recruitment can be directed to Khia Poteat at email@example.com.
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity. People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply. We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.