HUMAN SERVICE PRGM PLN ADMINISTRATOR
|Department||Department of Aging|
|Date Opened||8/3/2020 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||8/17/2020 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$49,971.00 - $79,996.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Althea Gibson|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Experience: Five years of experience in the administration of a human
services program or experience conducting studies and analyses of programs, procedures, practices and organizations.
Notes: 1. Additional professional or technical experience in the administration
of a human services program or experience conducting studies and analyses of programs, procedures, practices and organizations may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Education at the graduate level at an accredited college or university in a human services related field at may be substituted the rate of 30 semester hours per year for up to two years of the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in advocacy for vulnerable adults.
- Direct legal experience, particularly in the areas of Elder Law and Elder Abuse.
- Direct consumer protection education experience, particularly in areas of older adults.
- Training experience.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite and Google Mail.
- Master’s Degree in a related field.
- Knowledge of the Older Americans Act.
- Knowledge of Maryland’s statewide aging network.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Education campaign development experience.
All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date.
For education obtained outside the U.S., a copy of the equivalent American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service must be provided prior to hire.
Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the employment (eligible) list for at least one year. The resulting certified eligible list for this recruitment may be used for similar positions in this or other State agencies.
The assessment may consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to the requirements of the position.
**It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.**
Online applications are highly recommended. However, if you are unable to apply online, the paper application and supplemental questionnaire may be submitted to: