ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST III (C08001)
Energy Administrative Officer
|Department||DHCD - Div of Dev Finance - Special Loan Programs|
|Date Opened||8/6/2019 11:32:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||8/20/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$17.36 - $22.32/hourly (Grade 12/base - step 9, with promotional growth to $27.36)|
|HR Analyst||Kathleen Hubbard|
LOCATION OF POSITION
The Energy Administrative Specialist is responsible for assisting the Senior Operations Manager with administrative responsibilities and operational duties for the Housing and Building Energy Programs, Division and for the weatherization programs. This position will interpret complex guidelines that are related to various funding sources administered by the Housing and Building Energy Programs and will apply these guidelines to program application processing when determining eligibility. The Energy Administrative Specialist will work closely with the Senior Operations Manager to provide support to program staff, this can include coordination of internal and external training, meetings, report preparation and report distribution.
This position is one of the primary outreach liaisons for the Housing and Building Energy Programs and various assistance networks to provide education on weatherization services and to expand the number of clients participating in the weatherization programs. The position is also a primary point of contact for individuals interested in the program and for agencies or external partners seeking clarification of program policies related to participation and assistance for customers.
The Energy Administrative Specialist is responsible for maintaining current and accurate internal guideline reference information, and for advising the Senior Operations Manager and the Housing and Building Energy Programs Management team of updates.
Education: Completion of 60 credit hours at an accredited college or university.
Experience: Two years of experience in administrative or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute experience as defined above at the rate of one year experience for 30 credit hours of education for up to 60 credit hours of the required education.
2. Candidates may substitute a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university for the required education and experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer involving staff work requiring regular use of independent judgment and analysis in applying and interpreting rules and regulations in accordance with agency laws and policies on a year-for-year basis for the required education and experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in energy efficiency, weatherization, and affordable housing development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Attn: Mrs. Kathleen Hubbard, HR Coordinator
- Your First and Last Name
- Recruitment #
- Classification (Job Title) of Recruitment