HCD Financial Analyst Trainee (C11009)
General Ledger Analyst – Fund Accountant
|Department||DHCD - Division of Finance and Administration|
|Date Opened||7/23/2019 4:22:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||8/6/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$22.22 - $28.72/hour (Grade 16/base-step 9, with potential growth to $35.47)|
|HR Analyst||Kathleen Hubbard|
LOCATION OF POSITION
7800 Harkins Rd Lanham, MD 20706.
The Department of Housing and Community Development Headquarters is located in Prince George's County across from the New Carrollton Metro stop.
Education: A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Accounting or a related field from an accredited college or university.
1. A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification or documented eligibility to sit for the CPA Examination may be substituted for the educational requirement.
2. Candidates may substitute one year of professional financial analysis experience, such as managing financial asset and debt portfolios, examining, analyzing, and interpreting accounting, budget, grant or real estate investment portfolio records and reports by applying generally accepted accounting principles for 30 credits on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in the Accounting Officer classification or Financial Management specialty codes in the accounting field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Attn: Mrs. Kathleen Hubbard, HR Coordinator
- Your First and Last Name
- Recruitment #
- Classification (Job Title) of Recruitment