PROGRAM MANAGER SENIOR IV
|Department||MSP - Support Services Bureau|
|Date Opened||2/22/2018 10:15:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||3/8/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$83,836.00 - $134,749.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Christina Blake|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Maryland State Police
3023 Strawberry Point Road
Baltimore, MD 21220
Main Purpose of Job
Education: A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Five years of managerial experience in a Federal Aviation Administration Part 135, Part 91, Public Use Operation or similar Aviation Command experience obtained in a branch of the US Military or private sector.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
1. A degree in Aviation Management, Aviation Business, Aeronautical Science, Business Management, Emergency Management, Criminal Justice, Homeland or National Security, Public Administration or closely related field.
2. Increasingly responsible management experience in a rotor wing or fixed wing operation within corporate, public safety, military aviation, or emergency medical services framework.
3. Experience as an air rescue helicopter pilot or paramedic is preferred but not required.
1. Applicants for positions with the Department of Maryland State Police will be subject to a complete criminal background investigation and a polygraph examination before permanent appointment can be made. A criminal conviction may be grounds for rejection of the applicant.
2. Some positions in this classification are assigned duties which will require the individual to be examined by a physician. After an offer of employment, applicants for such positions will be given a medical examination to certify the ability to perform the essential job functions.
3. Employees in this classification are subject to call-in on a 24 hour basis, and therefore, will be required to provide the employer with a phone number where they can be reached.
4. Employees in this classification must have access to an automobile for use on official business in the event a State vehicle cannot be provided. Standard mileage allowance will be paid for use of a privately owned vehicle.
5. Employees in this classification are subject to substance abuse testing in accordance with Code of Maryland Regulations 17.04.09, Testing for Illegal Use of Drugs.
The examination will consist of a rating of your education, training and experience as presented on your application and as they relate to the requirements of this position.
NOTE: Currently, applicants are limited to uploading one file. As a result, it is strongly urged that those applying upload ALL required and additional documents (undergraduate and graduate transcripts, resumes, etc.) as one file
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit an application via mail. The Maryland State Application Form can be found online.
Completed applications, required documentation and any required addendums may be mailed to:
ATTN: Mr. Jay Diggs
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country, and encourage them to apply.It is the policy of the Maryland State Police to comply with all applicable federal and state laws prohibiting employment discrimination and to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, identity and expression, genetic information, marital status, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religious affiliation, belief or opinion, sex, sexual orientation or any other protected status.