FISCAL ACCOUNTS CLERK II
Customer Resource Representative/Claims Processor
|Department||MLGCA Administration and Operations|
|Date Opened||3/6/2017 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||3/20/2017 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$28,702.00 - $44,812.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Aimee Ringgold|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Two years of experience reviewing, verifying, recording, adjusting and balancing financial transactions.
1. Experience calculating and recording financial, statistical or other numerical data may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required high school education.
2. Six credit hours in accounting from an accredited college or university may be substituted for one year of the required experience.
3. A minimum of five courses or six months of accounting-related training in a vocational training program in subjects such as journalizing transactions, analyzing transactions into debits and credits, posting to a general ledger, payroll, bank reconciliations, accounts payable, and accounts receivable may be substituted for one year of the required experience.
4. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience in Financial Clerical/Finance Technicians classifications or specialty codes in the financial field of work at a rate of one year of military experience for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Strong preference will be given to applicants that possess the following qualifications. Include clear and specific information on your application regarding the qualifications below:
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- 2 years’ experience working in a customer service environment working with the public.
The examination will consist of your education, training and experience as presented on your application and as they relate to the requirements of this position. You may be required to complete a supplemental questionnaire. Therefore, it is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application.
BARGAINING UNIT STATUS
If you have any questions about this recruitment, please contact the Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency at 410-230-8766.
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications of this recruitment. All information concerning your application must be submitted by the closing date.
We will not consider information submitted after this date. The online application process is STRONGLY preferred, if the online process is not available to you, you may complete and submit a completed paper application along with the supplemental questions to:
MLGCA 1800 Washington Blvd., Suite 330 Baltimore, MD 21230
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country, and encourage them to apply. As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.