|Department||LABOR Workforce Dev - Ofc of the Asst Secy|
|Date Opened||7/31/2020 12:08:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||8/14/2020 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$49,971.00 - $64,857.00 (With Potential Growth to $79,996.00/year)|
|HR Analyst||Brittany Small|
Fiscal Administration, is currently recruiting for an Administrator II position for the Fiscal Administration
Unit within DWDAL. This recruitment and the resulting eligible list will be used to fill one current vacancy in Baltimore.
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
staff for assigned grants and programs.
Prepare, process, and track funding documents for assigned grants and programs.
Prepare and analyze budgets; track budget/grant utilization and expenditures for assigned grants and
Closeout State fiscal year, MOUs and grants for assigned grants and programs.
Manage contracts, payments and revenues for assigned grants and programs.
Support auditors and monitors in auditing and monitoring functions for assigned grant and programs.
Other duties as assigned as they relate to DWDAL fiscal, accounting and procurement functions.
Education: A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Four years of experience in administrative staff or professional work.
1. Additional experience in administrative staff or professional work may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Additional graduate level education at an accredited college or university may be substituted at the rate of 30 semester credit hours on a year-for-year basis for the required general experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work related to the administration of rules, regulations, policy, procedures and processes, or overseeing or coordinating unit operations or functioning as a staff assistant to a higher ranking commissioned officer on a year-for-year basis for the required education and experience.
One year prior experience preparing and processing grants.
One year prior experience working with the Financial Management Information System (FMIS).
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience implementing policies and procedures.
- Prior accounts payable/receivable experience.
LIMITATIONS ON SELECTION
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
The assessment may consist of a rating of your education, training, and experience related to the requirements of the position. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application. Please report all experience and education that is related to this position.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|