DEVELOPMENT OFFICER II Housing Development (C19036 and C08009)
Contract Management Officer
|Department||DHCD - Div of Dev Finance - Rental Svcs Programs|
|Date Opened||9/3/2019 4:17:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||9/17/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$20.88 - $26.98/hour (Grade 15, Base to Step 9 with promotional growth to $33.23)|
|HR Analyst||Kathleen Hubbard|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in urban planning, financial management, business or public administration, political science, economic, marketing, management science or a related field.
Experience: Three years of housing development experience in residential or commercial real estate development, governmental housing, community development or infrastructure development programs, including market research, planning, financial management, loan or grant program administration, capital projects or project development.
1. Candidates may substitute additional experience on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Candidates may substitute graduate credit hours in urban planning, financial management, business or public administration, political science, economics, marketing, management science or a closely related field on a year-for-year basis for up to two years of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in the Business and Industry job family or Business and Industry job codes in the on a year-for-year basis for the required education and experience.
- Asset management
- Knowledge of Section 8 rules and regulations
- Property management
- Rental assistance programs
- Governmental housing
- Community development
- Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) secure systems or voucher data systems
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Attn: Mrs. Kathleen Hubbard, HR Coordinator
- Your First and Last Name
- Recruitment #
- Classification (Job Title) of Recruitment