LOAN PROCESSOR (C19039 and C19040)
Single-Family Loan Processor
|Department||DHCD - Div of Dev Finance - Homeownerhip Programs|
|Date Opened||9/5/2019 3:29:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||9/19/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$17.36 - $22.32/hour (Grade 12, Base - Step 9 with promotional growth to $27.36)|
|HR Analyst||Kathleen Hubbard|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Two years of experience processing and closing loans for secured mortgages or mortgage insurance.
1. Additional experience as described above may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer in the Loan Specialist classification series or Loan Specialist specialty codes on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with (or certification relating to) formal correspondence with elected officials.
- One year of working with state regulatory guidelines.
- Excellent email and correspondence etiquette.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Attn: Mrs. Kathleen Hubbard, HR Coordinator
- Your First and Last Name
- Recruitment #
- Classification (Job Title) of Recruitment
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|