LOAN/INSURANCE UNDERWRITER II, SINGLE FAMILY (C19037 and C19038)
|Department||DHCD - Div of Dev Finance - Homeownerhip Programs|
|Date Opened||9/5/2019 3:49:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||9/19/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$23.66 - $30.70/hour (Grade 17, Base - Step 9 with promotional growth to $37.87)|
|HR Analyst||Kathleen Hubbard|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: A Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance or related field.
Experience: Two years of experience evaluating the risk involved in granting loans or insurance for single family home mortgages.
1. Additional experience described above may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in loan specialist classification or loan specialist specialty codes in the loan specialist field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Designation as a Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Direct Endorsement (D.E.) underwriter.
- Experience in underwriting Housing Finance Agency loans.
- Ability to skillfully evaluate and communicate the risks associated with high loan-to-value (LTV) loans.
- Familiarity with Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and other industry-standard underwriting guidelines.
- Attn: Mrs. Kathleen Hubbard, HR Coordinator
- Your First and Last Name
- Recruitment #
- Classification (Job Title) of Recruitment