ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER III
|Department||OAG Consumer Protection Division|
|Date Opened||8/7/2018 3:36:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||8/22/2018 5:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$41,358.00 - $65,827.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Alyson King|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Office of the Attorney General, Consumer Protection Division
200 St. Paul Place Baltimore, MD 21202
Main Purpose of Job
The Consumer Protection Division for the Office of the Attorney General is seeking an Administrator for its Home Builder and Home Builder Representative Registration Unit.
The Administrator will assist in the management of a state-wide registration program for home builders and home builder sales representatives and a state-wide registration program for structured settlement transferees. Responsibilities include day-to-day management of a caseload and databases, review of registration applications, responding to business and consumer inquiries, participating in investigations and enforcement proceedings, preparing reports, responding to Public Information Act requests, and working closely with clerical staff.
Applicants must have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university and three years' experience in administrative or professional work. One year of this experience must have involved either supervision of other employees or responsibility for program development.
1. Pertinent volunteer and/or part-time experience is acceptable.
2. Applicants may substitute graduate education for the required experience at the rate of one year of education to one year of experience, for up to three years of the required experience.
3. Applicants may substitute additional experience as defined above for the required education at the rate of one year of experience to one year of education, for up to four years of the required education.
- Must be detail oriented and adept at multitasking.
- Strong skills in communication, analytical, computer and organization.
- Knowledge of investigative techniques and experience in home inspections or the new home sales industry preferred, but not required.
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the eligible (employment) list for at least one year.
Online applications are STRONGLY preferred.
If you are unable to apply online, please send your paper application and supplemental questionnaire (if applicable) to: Yolanda Colkley, Fair Practices Officer, 200 St. Paul Place, Baltimore, MD 21202 of fax to 410-576-6447.
If you have specific questions about this recruitment, please call 410-576-6440 or email email@example.com.
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity.