REGISTERED NURSE CHARGE PSYCHIATRIC (REPOST)
SHIFT 2 (2:40pm to 11:10pm)
|Department||MDH RICA Baltimore|
|Date Opened||1/9/2019 3:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||1/23/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$46,857.00 - $75,012.00/year (Salary Negotiable)|
|HR Analyst||Lisa Worthington|
POTENTIAL BONUSES FOR HIRING AND RETENTION MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION
LOCATION OF POSITION
MDH, RICA-Baltimore (Regional Institute for Children & Adolescents)
605 S. Chapel Gate Lane
Baltimore, MD 21229
Main Purpose of Job
Education: Determined by the Maryland State Board of Nursing under the licensing requirements for Registered Nurses.
Experience: Two years of experience as a registered nurse, one year of which must have been in the option for which application is made.
1. A Bachelor’s degree in nursing or a related field from an accredited college or university may be substituted for one year of general experience.
2. A Master’s degree in nursing or a health-related field from an accredited college or university may be substituted for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in Nursing classifications or Nursing and Hospital Administration specialty codes in the Nursing field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
1. Candidates for positions in this classification must possess a current license as a Registered Nurse from the Maryland State Board of Nursing, 4140 Patterson Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland 21215.
2. Employees in this classification may be assigned duties which require the operation of an automobile. Employees assigned such duties will be required to possess a motor vehicle operator’s license valid in the State of Maryland.
3. Employees in this classification may be required to successfully complete cardiopulmonary resuscitation training and maintain current certification.
1. Employees in this classification are subject to call-in and, therefore, will be required to provide the facility with a phone number at which they can be reached.
2. Employees in this classification are subject to substance abuse testing in accordance with Code of Maryland Regulations 17.04.09, Testing for Illegal Use of Drugs.
The resulting certified eligible list for this recruitment may be used for similar positions in this or other State agencies.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State's diversity. People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply. We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.