Casino Compliance Supervisor
|Department||MLGCA Video Lottery Terminal|
|Date Opened||6/13/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||6/27/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$41,358.00 - $65,827.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Nathan Warfield|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
The duties of this position include but are not limited to :
1. Certifying revenue from the Video Lottery Terminals (VLT).
2. Receiving complaints from the public.
3. Receiving shipments of State-owned equipment.
4. Monitoring facility employees and vendors and ensuring that various aspects of the casino’s internal controls, security surveillance and responsible gaming plans are adhered to.
5. Supervise employees and vendors; maintain staffing schedules; review employee reports and operations.
6. Employees in these positions are responsible for conducting investigations, when warranted.
7. Employees in this classification are deemed essential employees and must report for work or remain at work during declared state of emergency conditions to support continued lottery and casino operations. Employees are subject to call-in 24 hours per day 7 days per week.
Education: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Three years of experience in investigative or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute additional experience in investigative staff work or professional staff work on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Candidates may substitute graduate level education at an accredited college or university at the rate of 30 credit hours for each year of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non- commissioned officer involving staff work requiring regular use of independent judgment and analysis in applying and interpreting rules and regulations in accordance with agency laws and policies on a year to year basis for the required education and experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience conducting investigations
- Experience conducting regulatory compliance for gaming
- Experience supervising employees
LIMITATIONS ON SELECTION
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Resumes will NOT be accepted in lieu of completing the online or paper application. Online application process is STRONGLY preferred. If online access is not available, submit a paper application and resume to:
Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency
Attention: Nathan Warfield, Human Resources Director 1
800 Washington Boulevard, Suite 330 Baltimore, MD 21230
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
For information regarding this recruitment call 410-230-8764 or email Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an equal opportunity employer Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining, and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.