|Department||COMM - Div of Econ Dev - MD Invt Fd/Challenge Prgm|
|Date Opened||8/8/2018 2:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||8/22/2018 5:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$44,017.00 - $70,265.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Dolores Churn|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Incumbent will monitor all OFPs’ active accounts of loans, grants and investments; enter requisitions for approvals of finance transactions using the State’s Financial Management Information System (FMIS); review loan documentation, analyze employment reports; generate management reports; enter information into the Department’s customer relationship database Salesforce; input finance transactions into OFP’s Portfol database; perform cash receipts duties as needed; prepare a variety of client correspondence; maintain compliance and credit files; process and submit bills.
Candidates should be well organized, self-motivated, team oriented, and able to work independently. Candidates must also possess excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills and have an aptitude for detailed work.
Education: A Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business administration or public administration from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Four years of experience in administrative staff or professional work.
1. Additional experience in administrative staff or professional work may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Additional graduate level education at an accredited college or university may be substituted at the rate of 30 semester credit hours on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work related to the administration of rules, regulations, policy, procedures and processes, or overseeing or coordinating unit operations or functioning as a staff assistant to a higher ranking commissioned officer on a year-for-year basis for the required education and experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Strong preference will be given to applicants that possess the following preferred qualifications; please include clear and specific information on your application regarding the qualifications.
- Knowledge of collateral documentation, portfolio management, and general financial/accounting processes.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Google Mail, Customer Relationship Management Databases, FMIS, or other comparable software.
- Three of the four years of experience in managing commercial credit portfolios
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
If you have any questions about this recruitment, please contact the Department of Commerce at 410-767-6300.
It is highly preferred that you apply online at http://commerce.maryland.gov/commerce. Click on Work at Commerce from the left side menu. If you are unable to apply online, please submit a resume to:
MARYLAND DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE -OFFICE OF HUMAN RESOURCES
ATTN: PORTFOLIO SPECIALIST
World Trade Center – 401 E. Pratt Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21202
As an E-Verify and equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity. People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|