- Hourly / - BiWeekly /
- Monthly / $4,000.00-$4,000.00 Yearly
Tenure; vacancies. --
(1) The term of a member is 6 years and begins on July 1.
(2) The terms of members are staggered as required by the terms provided for members of the Commission on October 1, 1992.
(3) At the end of a term, a member continues to serve until a successor is appointed and qualifies.
(4) A member who is appointed after a term has begun serves only for the rest of the term and until a successor is appointed and qualifies.
(d) Removal. -- The Governor may remove a member for incompetence or misconduct.
A Class Description provides information about the Nature of Work, Examples of Work and General Requirements for a classification in the Management Service or a classification in the Skilled or Professional Service in which all positions have been designated Special Appointments.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities; Minimum Education and Experience Requirements; Special Requirements; and recruitment and testing procedures are set by the using agency.
Class descriptions broadly define groups of positions used by various State departments and agencies. Position descriptions maintained by the using department or agency specifically address the essential job functions of each position.