Please fill out the application completely.
- This application is part of the examination process. Your answers will determine your eligibility to participate in the next phase of the selection process.
- Clearly describe your qualifications in detail. Credit cannot be given for education, training, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities that you fail to indicate.
- Do not leave any answer spaces blank; if a question does not apply, write "N/A".
- Although you may attach a resume to further describe your qualification, it does not substitute for completing the application form. An incomplete application form may result in disqualification. Do NOT write "see resume" in your work history or responses to supplemental questions.
- Failure to comply with these instructions may result in disqualification.
- Read the Job Announcement carefully for specific filing instructions, supplemental questions, and final filing dates.
Your Responsibilities as the Applicant
- Create a user account
- Before submitting your application to the State of Maryland, it is your responsibility
to ensure correctness of all information submitted in the application. If you would
like a copy of the application for your records, it is your responsibility to print
a copy of the application.
You are required to provide a valid email address. Check to be sure that you receive an email confirming that your application was sent to the State of Maryland. This email is sent immediately upon receipt of your application. You should receive this confirmation email within one day after clicking on the "Send" button.
- If you do not receive the confirmation email, it is your responsibility to contact the State of Maryland, Human Resource Services Department. If you fail to do so, your application may not be considered for the opening for which you have applied.
Your application is submitted using Secure Encryption to ensure the privacy of all information you transmit over the internet.