|Date Opened||7/11/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Closing Date||8/15/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary Range||$57,422.71- $97,618.60|
|Department||PARKS AND RECREATION|
|Job Type||Open and Competitive|
Loudoun County Parks, Recreation and Community Services (PRCS) is a team of talented professionals, driven by results and customer relationships, and committed to excellence. The effective delivery of programs and community services can provide social, personal, economic, and environmental benefits to last a lifetime. Be a part of something that matters!
PRCS- Creating Community through People, Parks and Programs
The Department of Parks, Recreation, and Community Services is currently seeking qualified applicants for a full time Trails Program Coordinator. This position will provide support to the county-wide Linear Parks and Trails Plan (LPAT) in various areas such as design, construction, maintenance, renovation, and other trail-related activities.
Essential job duties include:
• Manage, track and document projects, particularly project costs and progress; monitor and ensure projects are progressing in accordance with LPAT plan
• Ensures compliance with laws and regulations
• Coordinates and directs volunteer activities, volunteer work groups, and various volunteer events.
• Collaborates with a range of internal and external partners, including public trail and outdoor recreation groups and associations.
• Maintains marketing and program materials, demographic information, and other program statistics.
Position requires moderate physical activity to include lifting up to 50 lbs.
Loudoun County Regular Full-time Employees are eligible for full benefits including but not limited to the following as a part of a total rewards package!
• Retirement from the Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
• Annual leave
• Sick leave
• Annual Paid Holidays
• Group Health Plan
• Group Life Insurance
• Exceptional Performance Recognition
• Credit Union Membership
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Education and Career Development
• Bachelor’s degree in a field related to the assigned program or department; two (2) years related work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Valid driver’s license required
• First Aid/CPR Certification or the ability to obtain certification within 6 months required
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Successful candidate will undergo Criminal background and DMV checks