|Date Opened||8/2/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Closing Date||Open until filled|
|Department||PARKS AND RECREATION|
|Job Type||Open and Competitive|
Loudoun County Parks, Recreation and Community Services (PRCS), a CAPRA accredited agency, is a team of talented professionals, driven by results and customer relationships, and committed to excellence. The effective delivery of programs and community services can provide social, personal, economic, and environmental benefits to last a lifetime. Be a part of something that matters!
PRCS- Creating Community through People, Parks and Programs
PRCS is looking for a Licensed Program Grant Specialist to work as part of the Children’s Program team. The Children’s Program division provides after school programs, summer camp and recreation and leisure activities to youth of all abilities. This is a 2-year period position working out of the PRCS main office in Leesburg, VA.
This position will oversee the Childcare Stabilization Grant, fee reduction support for licensed summer camp and childcare programs to meet community needs. Reporting to the Division Manager of Children’s Programs, top priorities for this position include:
• Preparing and distributing information on the fee reduction program for licensed programs
• Speak and present to local groups about the fee reduction program
• Conduct outreach with LCPS and other community stakeholders
• Sensitively work as a point of contact for reviewing fee reduction options with customers, and accepting and approving fee reduction applications
• Process registrations and account adjustments based on approved applications
• Monitor grant expenditures spending
Strong organizational skills are needed to assist PRCS accounting staff to track funding and oversee the program.
• Associate degree in a field related
• Two (2) years related work experience in social services, accounting or business practices, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Valid driver’s license required
Experience working in social services field preferred
• Criminal background, credit, and annual DMV Record checks