|Date Opened||12/16/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Closing Date||3/12/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary Range||$43,607.47- $58,870.08|
|Department||PARKS AND RECREATION|
|Job Type||Open and Competitive|
Loudoun County Parks, Recreation & Community Services (PRCS) is dedicated to connecting all communities through exceptional people, parks, and programs. Our goal is to make Loudoun the community of choice through outstanding experiences while promoting diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility. We collaborate to deliver programs and community services that provide social, personal, economic, and environmental benefits to last a lifetime. Come be a part of something that matters!
Under the general direction of the Building Services Coordinator, this position supervises the Drop in Kidkare program at the Dulles South Recreation and Community Center. This position plans and implements daily activities, schedules, trains and supervises staff interactions with children and parents using amenities and/or participating in activities at the center. The successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills, enjoy working with youth, and be able to flex and adapt in a face pace environment.
PRCS serves a diverse population including but not limited to youth, adults, individuals with disabilities, and seniors.
We are currently hiring for Childcare Supervisor at the following location(s):
· Dulles South Recreation & Community Center, South Riding, VA
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Oversees drop in Kidkare programs and supervise staff in performance and responsibilities
· Plan, design and develop programs that meet the needs of the children
· Prioritize the health, safety, and customer service standards to all our external and internal customers
· Maintains helpful and professional communication with parents, site personnel, and staff in response to parent’s inquiries and requests.
· Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or related field; six (6) months of program experience supervising children; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
·Complete education and experience requirements to meet Virginia license requirements for position.
Salary Commensurate with Experience
· Passing pre-employment finger printing and CPS background checks
· First Aid and CPR certifications required prior to start or immediately upon hire.
· Pass TB test within 30 days of hire and every year after.
· MAT training within 90 days of hire.