|Date Opened||12/5/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Closing Date||Open until filled|
|Department||PARKS AND RECREATION|
|Job Type||Open and Competitive|
Loudoun County Parks, Recreation & Community Services (PRCS) is dedicated to connecting all communities through exceptional people, parks, and programs. Our goal is to make Loudoun the community of choice through outstanding experiences while promoting diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility. We celebrate the strengths of individuals and collaborate to deliver programs and community services that provide social, personal, economic, and environmental benefits to last a lifetime. Come be a part of something that matters!
We’re seeking a summer Pool Assistant Managers. In this role you will employ your skills to do important and meaningful work critical to the safe use and operations of our outdoor pools and the wellness of our divers’ communities. A successful candidate will possess a positive attitude, good communication skills, and self-motivation to lead a team.
PRCS serves a diverse population including but not limited to youth, adults, individuals with disabilities, and seniors.
We are currently hiring for Pool Assistant Manager at the following locations:
· Franklin Park outdoor pool, Purcellville VA
· Lovettsville Community Center outdoor pool, Lovettsville VA
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Enforcing policies and regulations with patrons and staff
· Leading pool staff meetings and in-service trainings
· Prioritizing the health, safety, and company service standards to all our external and internal customers
· Promoting a professional cross-team environment and participating in overall park/center staff events
*The work schedule varies and will include morning, afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays *
· Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a High School diploma.
· 6 months of experience supervising in an aquatics or water recreation setting (or serving in a lead lifeguard-type role)
· Red Cross or equivalent Lifeguard and CPR/First Aid certification
· Loudoun County Pool Operator’s License
· Successful pass of criminal background check
· Obtain a Red Cross or equivalent lifeguard and CPR/First Aid certification, prior to beginning work
· Obtain Loudoun County Pool Operator’s License, prior to beginning work
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.||If you have questions about how to apply online, you may contact us by phone at (703) 777-0213 or email us at HR@loudoun.gov. EOE.|