|Date Opened||11/24/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Closing Date||3/12/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Department||PARKS AND RECREATION|
|Job Type||Open and Competitive|
Loudoun County Parks, Recreation & Community Services (PRCS) is dedicated to connecting all communities through exceptional people, parks, and programs. Our goal is to make Loudoun the community of choice through outstanding experiences while promoting diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility. We collaborate to deliver programs and community services that provide social, personal, economic, and environmental benefits to last a lifetime. Come be a part of something that matters!
Are you interested in a fun summer job with flexible hours?
We’re looking for fun and energetic individuals to work during our summer as Pool Recreation Aides. As a Pool Recreation Aide, you will use your customer service skills to assist customers at the concession stand and in collecting admission fees. Successful candidates will have the ability to maintain a positive attitude and good communication in a dynamic and fast-paced customer service environment.
PRCS serves a diverse and inclusive population including but not limited to youth, adults, individuals with disabilities and seniors.
We are currently hiring for Pool Recreation Aide at the following locations:
· Lovettsville Community Center outdoor pool, Lovettsville, VA
· Franklin Park outdoor pool, Purcellville, VA
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Manage customer admission and provide friendly service during low and high-volume traffic
· Perform accurate cash handling, receipt and refund when prompted
· Assist with customer needs, guide them, and provide relevant information
· Maintain a friendly demeanor and greet/thank customers when entering or leaving the area
· Maintain a safe, clean, and tidy concession areas
· Promote and execute quality service standards to all our external and internal customers
· Promoting a professional cross-team environment and participating in staff meeting/events
· Perform moderate physical activity to include lifting, cleaning/break-down and set-up of equipment
*Positions are scheduled the month of May 2023 to September 2023. Schedules are flexible and include mornings, afternoons, evenings, and weekends; perfect for those looking to earn extra income in the summer months.
Completion of 8th grade
· Experience working in customer service
· Successful candidates will undergo criminal background check