The Loudoun County Health Department is currently seeking qualified applicants for a Population Health Manager.
- The position will be responsible for population health efforts related to COVID -19 outreach and oversight of the Health Department's outreach efforts
- Develop a strategy and outreach plan to ensure greater equity and access to vaccine by those disproportionately affected by COVID 19
- Bring experience and expertise to the design, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of interventions to improve COVID 19 outreach and engagement and reduce inequities
- Engage with racially, ethnically and socioeconomically diverse populations and strategically mobilize resources and networks to address COVID 19 education and engagement
- Develop measurement tools to ensure success
- Use data to drive strategies for community engagement efforts
- Must have the ability to build partnerships, motivate and collaborate with other Health Department programs, county agencies and the community to support vaccination education, outreach, and administration
- Direct Supervision of the community health worker program and staff, training, planning, and engagement
- Direct Supervision of the communications specialist to develop needed messaging and materials
- Some evening/weekend work will be required for this position
- Requires any combination of education and experience equivalent to a Bachelor's degree in public health, or a related field; and minimum 2 years related experience
- A valid Driver's License
- Certification as Health Education Specialist
- Education/experience in communications, especially with social media outlets
- Master's degree in Health Education/Promotion, Public Health or related field, or equivalent training/experience to fulfill requirements of position
- Knowledge of principles and practices of public health, social determinants of health, health equity, and health education; strategic and operational planning
- Previous experience in health promotion planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Experience in community organizing/advocacy; collaborating with a diverse group of community partners or experience working with a health coalition
- Experience in health communications, demonstrated ability to synthesize and accurately and effectively convey key information, orally and in writing, that is tailored to the target audience
- Must have supervisory experience
- Must be proficient with computers and possess strong oral and written communication skills
Post Conditional Offer Contingencies
Successful candidate will undergo criminal background, and driving record checks.