NOTICE: LCSO has a new electronic Applicant Screening Questionnaire that must be completed and submitted within 5 business days of the date you submit your application in order for your application to be considered for the position. Failure to complete and submit the electronic questionnaire will disqualify you from this recruitment. CLICK HERE FOR APPLICANT SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE.
The Loudoun County Sheriff's Office is seeking qualified applicants for a part-time Video Systems Coordinator position located in the Technology Section. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and maintain multiple public safety video systems.
- Oversee the research, testing, installation, troubleshooting and maintenance/upgrade of the hardware and software related to the in-car video systems and the body worn camera systems used by the agency.
- Attend certification courses to perform in-car video camera system installations and de-installations from multiple vendors.
- Establish relationships with vendors to resolve equipment malfunctions.
- Provide copies of video that is requested.
- Review the content and redact sensitive data and copy the video to DVD.
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely reports as required.
- Maintain the inventory of all in-car video camera systems and video copies.
- Communicate ideas clearly, concisely and effectively.
Hiring Range $23.84/hour - $32.18/hour
(Salary commensurate with experience)
Requires any combination of education and experience equivalent to a high school diploma and four (4) years of related work experience. Requires a valid driver's license.
Post Conditional Offer Contingencies
Must complete and submit the online Applicant Screening Questionnaire within 5 days of submitting your online County employment application.
Selection process includes review of the Applicant Screening Questionnaire and County application, in-person interview(s), and an intensive background investigation to include fingerprinting, credit check, driving record, and polygraph examination.