|Date Opened||6/7/2022 08:00:00 AM|
|Closing Date||4/18/2023 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary Range||$38,718.40- $51,301.88|
|Department||PARKS AND RECREATION|
|Job Type||Open and Competitive|
Loudoun County Parks, Recreation and Community Services (PRCS), a CAPRA accredited agency, is a team of talented professionals, driven by results and customer relationships, and committed to excellence. The effective delivery of programs and community services can provide social, personal, economic, and environmental benefits to last a lifetime. Be a part of something that matters!
PRCS- Creating Community through People, Parks and Programs
PRCS is seeking qualified applicants for a full-time Activities Assistant/Passenger Vehicle Operator to join our team at each of the following locations.
• Eastern Loudoun Adult Day Center (ADC) in Ashburn, VA.
• Leesburg Adult Day Center (ADC) in Leesburg, VA.
If you enjoy interacting with the 60+ population, are self-motivated and able to think creatively, then this could be the position you’ve been looking for. Reporting to the ADC Manager, top priorities for this position include leading one-on-one and group activities for cognitively and physically impaired older adults, assisting clients with personal care needs (mealtime, walking, dressing, toileting), and assisting and supporting transportation to/from their homes.
Successful candidates will:
• Be familiar with automated systems
• Strive to exceed expectations, focus on customer service, and foster relationships with positive and effective communication
• Maintain vehicle records and reports
Loudoun County Regular Full-time Employees are eligible for full benefits including but not limited to the following as a part of a total rewards package!
• Retirement from the Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
• Annual leave
• Sick leave
• Annual Paid Holidays
• Group Health Plan
• Group Life Insurance
• Exceptional Performance Recognition
• Credit Union Membership
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Six months experience (activities/personal care) with seniors or special needs population
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
• Certification in First Aid and CPR
• Current Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), Class C, Passenger Endorsement
Successful candidate will: