|Date Opened||2/3/2021 08:00:00 AM|
|Closing Date||Open until filled|
|Hiring Range||$71,384.55 - $110,646.05|
|Job Type||Open and Competitive|
The Loudoun County Department of Information Technology is currently seeking qualified applicants for a full-time position of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Analyst to support all aspects of the ECM environment, including design, architecture, implementation, availability, reliability, performance monitoring and security. The County uses a software called Laserfiche for its ECM environment currently.
The best candidate will bring a mix of deep technical knowledge, strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, ability to learn on the job, clear communication, and excellent documentation skills. The candidate should be a proven team player working in a dynamic environment.
The candidate should be able to collaborate actively with business analysts, team leads and developers across several departments, from leadership to analyst staff and communicate technical concepts clearly and professionally to a business audience.
- Supports the installation, maintenance, and customization of the Laserfiche software, specifically supporting Laserfiche implementation, user access and application deployment
- Supports the implementation of Laserfiche across multiple county departments
- Supports the planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new Laserfiche based initiatives
- Supports the development, configuration and maintenance of documents and files in Laserfiche repositories
- Perform system administrative activities such as user training, backup, restore and issue resolution related to Laserfiche in the operational environment
- Implements code changes to the Laserfiche environment to resolve issues or enhance functionality
- Implements software patches, version upgrades and installs new modules related to Laserfiche
- Monitors the health of Laserfiche applications and associated databases and ensures that they are performing according to specification
- Tests Laserfiche applications and associated database functionality after a patch, system upgrade or a new functionality is applied
- Supports the documentation of customer business processes and associated business requirements to fix issue or enhance ECM functionality
- Provides clear and concise communication of Laserfiche related issues to management and department staff
- Demonstrates the capability of Laserfiche to customers and supports customer's learning activities by developing simple demos and learning guides.
Loudoun County Regular Full-time Employees are eligible for full benefits, including but not limited to the following as a part of a total rewards package!
- Retirement from the Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- Annual Paid Holidays
- Group Health Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Exceptional Performance Recognition
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)