The Emergency Services Program seeks dynamic mental health clinicians to add to a rapidly growing team of mental health professionals who specialize in crisis intervention and stabilization services.
Successful candidates excel in complex, fast paced environments, and use expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness, substance use disorders, and intellectual/developmental disabilities to link individuals in crisis, their families, and support systems to treatment options.
Emergency Services Therapists to support 24/7/365 crisis response with: astute clinical acumen, creative problem solving, adaptability to rapidly changing, often competing changes in demands for service, and a collaborative approach to community services.
Schedule includes: days, evenings, overnights, weekends, holidays, and County closures.
- Master's degree in a field eligible for professional licensure such as Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW); Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC); Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT); Licensed Clinical Psychologist (LCP); Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner; Psychiatric Clinical Nurse Specialist; Medical Doctor (MD); Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) and three (3) years professional mental health and/or substance use treatment
- Must possess a valid VA clinical license such as LCSW, LPC, LCP and LMFT
- Must possess a valid driver's license and good driving record
- Must be eligible to become a Certified Preadmission Screening Clinician (CPASC)
- Must meet the requirements to be a contractor for INVOA Loudoun Emergency Department Contractor
- Obtain and maintain certifications in Disaster Behavioral health Services, CIT Trainer, Psychological First Aid and/or Critical Incident Stress Management, CPR, HIPAA, Human Rights, OSHA and Therapeutic Options of VA
- Must Pass TB Test within 30 days of hire
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
Post Conditional Offer Contingencies
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment background check to include fingerprinting, NCIC, driving record check and TB test. Must have and maintain a valid driver's license in Virginia or regional state of residence.
Loudoun County Regular Full-time Employees are eligible for full benefits including but not limited to the following as a part of a total rewards package!
- Retirement from the Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- Annual Paid Holidays
- Group Health Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Exceptional Performance Recognition
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education and Career Development