The Loudoun County Department of Mental Health Substance Abuse and Developmental Services is seeking a dedicated, team-oriented candidate for the full-time position of Residential Services Program Manager.
We are seeking an innovative leader whose values are consistent with the organizational values of integrity, dedication, and collaboration and who can take the lead in building independence and community connections for the people receiving services and developing sound therapeutic practices and excellence in program operations.
The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of mental health, substance abuse, and developmental issues as well the ability to develop and maintain meaningful working relationships with the team, and other community agents.
While partnering is essential, the practice of Leadership is imperative, and an increasing and ongoing knowledge of State Licensure and Medicaid requirements is expected.
Manages Residential Programming services to include but not limited to:
- Program Lead in developing treatment plans, and working collaboratively with the Residential Services Systems to ensure that services and practices meet all agency, state performance goals and objectives, as well as compliance with all applicable licensing requirements, funding mandates, standards, and regulations.
- Ensures the Program is providing services that are person-centered, strength-based, and recovery-oriented
- Quality assurance activities i.e., monitoring and evaluation of programs, practices and resources
- Management of staff to include recruitment, supervision, scheduling and staff development
- Medication monitoring
- Represents the Program and Department at meetings and activities with community agencies on County, Regional and State levels
The work schedule is varied and may include daytime, evenings, occasional weekends, and a rotating Manager-on-duty schedule.
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, or directly related field and two (2) years of directly related experience to include experience in supporting people with disabilities and at least one (1) year staff supervisory experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license in Virginia or regional state of residence.
Qualified candidates must demonstrate:
- The ability to work directly with individuals with disabilities, their families and other programs and agencies
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the principles, practices and techniques relevant to Residential Services Systems Program Management
- Proficiency in operating software programs, including but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, and Anasazi/Citrix.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Must be able to wear County-issued N-95 mask and other personal protective equipment (PPE) such as face shield, mask, apron, gown, gloves, etc.
Quality Mental Health Professional-Adult (QMHP-A)
Post Conditional Offer Contingencies
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment background checks to include fingerprinting, NCIC, DMV, credit and TB test.
Loudoun County Regular Full-time Employees are eligible for full benefits including but not limited to the following as a part of a total rewards package!
- Retirement from the Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- Annual Paid Holidays
- Group Health Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Exceptional Performance Recognition
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education and Career Development