|Date Opened||10/9/2020 08:00:00 AM|
|Closing Date||Open until filled|
|Job Type||Open and Competitive|
The Department of Mental Health, Substance Abuse and Developmental Services (MHSADS) is currently seeking a talented, highly motivated individual to serve as Electronic Health Record Specialist. This is a two-year temporary position.
- This person will provide ongoing maintenance and support of the current Electronic Health Record (EHR) and assist in the implementation and rollout of a new EHR.
- Provide EHR help desk support with a strong customer service orientation
- Identify issues around data entry, retrieval, changes and deletions and work to ensure a high level of data quality and integrity
- Perform quality assurance monitoring within the EHR
- Proactively communicate with staff when there are data issues that they need to resolve
- Run recurring and ad hoc reports for program staff and leadership
- Maintain EHR forms, assessments and reports
- Configure and test EHR functionality
- Organize and document changes to existing and new programs, including implementation decisions, configuration approach and work flows.
- Provide support for system implementation, workflow re-engineering, change management and go-live activities
- Participate in special projects as needed and perform other duties as assigned