The Department of Mental Health, Substance Abuse and Developmental Services is currently seeking qualified applicants for a full-time Clinical Team Coordinator in the Behavioral Health Outpatient Program (BHOP).
The BHOP Team Coordinator supports the development of a comprehensive, accessible system of care for individuals with serious behavioral health disorders in Loudoun County. This system of care will be consistent with the principles of STEP-VA (System Transformation Excellence and Performance), a statewide initiative designed to reform service delivery across the Commonwealth.
The BHOP Team Coordinator is actively involved in developing and supporting the County's efforts to respond with appropriate Behavioral Health services to mitigate the impact of the Opioid epidemic and the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency.
- Assures that team members meet specified productivity goals and provide services in compliance with Department policies and procedures and applicable federal and state regulations.
- Oversees program compliance with Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services (DBHDS) licensure requirements. Services include assessment and evaluation, individual, group, and family therapy; case management, including medication case management, crisis intervention and stabilization, interagency consultation and coordination of treatment services.
- Assures that all clinical records and documentation are maintained according to federal, state and agency policies and procedures.
Work schedule is 37.5 hours per week and will include evening hours two nights per week.
- Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling and/or Marriage & Family Therapy and two (2) years professional experience providing services for and working with individuals who have a mental health and/or substance use diagnosis
- Must have an active Virginia clinical licensure as Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Clinical Psychologist (LCP) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) in good standing
- Must possess specific education and training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness and substance use disorders.
- Must be knowledgeable in both substance abuse and mental health issues
- Must demonstrate strong clinical skills in providing individual, group and family therapy
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to function as a member of a clinical team.
Selected candidate will also receive training and supervision for certification from Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services (DBHDS) as a Certified Preadmission Prescreening Clinician.
Post Conditional Offer Contingencies
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment background check to include fingerprinting, credit check, driving record check and TB test. Must have and maintain a valid driver's license in Virginia or regional state of residence.
Loudoun County Regular Full-time Employees are eligible for full benefits including but not limited to the following as a part of a total rewards package!
- Retirement from the Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- Annual Paid Holidays
- Group Health Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Exceptional Performance Recognition
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education and Career Development