Are you a seasoned Human Resources professional with a strong background in workforce planning? Do you enjoy working in a collaborative work environment with a focus on teamwork, innovation, and high-impact projects? Do you have a passion for public service? If so, then consider Loudoun County Government's HR Workforce Planning Specialist position as the next step in your career.
Loudoun County's Department of Human Resources is seeking an experienced Workforce Planning Specialist to partner with agency human resources staff and senior leaders to aid in the administration of its program. The County's Workforce Planning Division collaborates with department agencies to manage the countywide recruitment and selection process, HRIS data integrity and reporting analytic activities. The Workforce Planning team members serve as a business partner to assigned county departments to provide advice and guidance on the recruitment and selection process, the classification of positions, HR policies and procedures, employment laws, best HR practices, as well as employee recognition. As a Workforce Planning Specialist you will:
- Work closely with the human resources or administrative staff in your assigned county departments to provide consultation on County policies and procedures.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment and selection process (utilize applicant tracking system (JobAps), review and post job advertisements, requisitions, post advertisements, manage vacancies, screen and certify applications, serve on interview panels, review background check results, and approve personnel actions).
- Support classification and compensation services to include, assisting with salary offers, complete equity analyses, review and analyze new and existing positions to fit within the County's brand new classification system.
- Assist with the development of job descriptions, manage HR reports and data within the County's Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Identify potential issues and facilitate solutions to address workforce planning issues.
- Maintaining a knowledge of federal, state, and local human resources legislation and identifying recruiting trends and best practices to enhance our talent acquisition function are essential.
- As a member of the Workforce Planning team you will work to develop and implement strategies to attract and retain talent for critical positions in the County.
Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Public Administration, or related field and two (2) years of directly related progressive experience in Human Resources. Experience in the public sector is strongly preferred. Prior HR experience in support of the engineering, planning and information technology fields is preferred .
Post Conditional Offer Contingencies
Successful candidate will undergo criminal background and credit checks.