NOTICE: LCSO has a new electronic Applicant Screening Questionnaire that must be completed and submitted within 5 business days of the date you submit your application in order for your application to be considered for the position. Failure to complete and submit the electronic questionnaire will disqualify you from this recruitment. CLICK HERE FOR APPLICANT SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE.
The Loudoun County Sheriff's Office is seeking qualified applicants for a Food Services Manager position located within the Adult Detention Center. The position job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and develop menus for the inmate population.
- Plan, coordinate and oversee the preparation of the meals to ensure sanitary measures are utilized and meals are properly distributed.
- Comply with State and County laws.
- Coordinate inventory control of food supplies, utensils, and equipment.
- Maintain accurate program records.
- Manage, supervise and train the Senior Cooks and inmate trustees.
- Operate and maintain equipment.
- Maintain records and prepare written reports in the computer system(s).
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in written form.
Associate's degree in a related area and two (2) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Food service management and supervising employees preferred.
Must hold or obtain a Food Service Sanitation Certification within three (3) months of hire; must also obtain CPR/First Aid and ServSafe certifications within one (1) year of hire; and prefer certification as a Registered Dietician.
Post Conditional Offer Contingencies
Must submit a completed online Screening Questionnaire within 5 days of the date you submitted your online County application. Selection process includes review of applicant screening questionnaire and County application, in-person interview(s), and an intensive background investigation to include fingerprinting, credit check, driving record check, and polygraph examination.