The Department of Mental Health, Substance Abuse and Developmental Services is currently seeking a full-time Vehicle and Facility Coordinator under the general direction of the designated supervisor. Serves as liaison with other departments to coordinate service for facilities and vehicles used by MHSADS.
Acts as liaison between MHSADS, General Services, and other departments and outside vendors regarding facilities and vehicles; oversees maintenance and refurbishment of MHSADS buildings including new construction, proffers, office moves, and renovations; monitors activity for central service contracts (such as housekeeping, waste disposal, snow removal, etc.); manages facility keys and key card access; conducts inspections; oversees vehicle maintenance; and monitors vehicle mileage and utilization reports.
- Assists with facilities assessment and repairs program by overseeing facilities inspections, including fire suppression systems, performed by contract consultants and staff; reviewing and analyzing facility inspection reports and documenting unsafe conditions, repairs and maintenance requirements for each facility.
- Manages vehicle fleet by maintaining the list of vehicles and assignments; maintaining data on usage; coordinating maintenance of Department vehicles; and inspecting vehicles for condition and safety equipment.
- Participates in facility design for mandated statutes by participating in planning, developing, coordinating and implementing facility design to ensure compliance with State and Federal regulatory statutes.
- Manages projects by preparing project scope and schedule; maintaining schedule and assignments for review; coordinating activities of all points of contact and technical support; maintaining appropriate contact with other agencies and departments; facilitating project team meetings; and keeping supervisor informed of team activities, issues, and decisions.
- Ensures effective operations by participating in review activities to ensure effective operations and appropriate and effective use of resources.
- Coordinates with departments to facilitate successful moves to new office locations.
- Coordinates disposition of department surplus property by identifying appropriate items for reuse or disposal and facilitating removal through the County Surplus Program.
- Assists the Department with the development of the budget.
- May perform other essential job functions specific to the position and department assignment.
HIRING RANGE: $24.67-$33.31/hour. Salary commensurate with experience.
Associate degree in Public Administration or a related field and three (3) years of related work experience in facility and/or vehicle services management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Work experience in a Healthcare organization preferred.
- Experience supporting Emergency Declarations for Continuity of Operations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and basic proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Physical demands of the position require exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Must be able to wear N-95 mask and personal protective equipment (PPE) such as face shield, mask, apron, gown, gloves, etc.
Post Conditional Offer Contingencies
- Employment is contingent upon successfully passing pre-employment background check to include fingerprinting, credit, NCIC, DMV and TB test.
- Must have a good driving record and a valid driver's license in Virginia or regional state of residence.
Loudoun County Regular Full-time Employees are eligible for full benefits including but not limited to the following as a part of a total rewards package!
- Retirement from the Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- Annual Paid Holidays
- Group Health Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Exceptional Performance Recognition
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education and Career Development