NOTICE: LCSO has a new electronic Applicant Screening Questionnaire that must be completed and submitted within 5 business days of the date you submit your application in order for your application to be considered for the position. Failure to complete and submit the electronic questionnaire will disqualify you from this recruitment. CLICK HERE FOR APPLICANT SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE
The Loudoun County Sheriff's Office is seeking qualified applicants for the full-time, temporary Inmate Programs Coordinator position located in the Adult Detention Center. Major job duties include:
- develop, implement and integrate appropriate inmate programming which enhances the rehabilitative nature of the inmates.
- Coordinate the inmate programs schedule that encompasses all programming conducted within the Adult Detention Center.
- Plan, organize and coordinate a program for recruiting and deploying volunteers in support of inmate programming.
- Develop and monitor statistical data related to the performance of inmate programming and its impact on recidivism.
- Perform duties of a test proctor for inmate certifications; and maintain the repository for certifications issued to the Adult Detention Center inmates.
HIRING RANGE: $20.78/HOUR - 28.05/HOUR
Requires any combination of education and experience equivalent to a High School diploma and three (3) years related work experience.
Post Conditional Offer Contingencies
Must submit a completed online Applicant Screening Questionnaire within 5 days of the date you submitted your online County application. Selection process includes review of the Applicant Screening Questionnaire and County application, in-person interview(s), and an intensive background investigation to include fingerprinting, credit check, driving record, and polygraph examination.