Loudoun County Parks, Recreation and Community Services (PRCS) is a team of talented professionals, driven by results and customer relationships, and committed to excellence. The effective delivery of programs and community services can provide social, personal, economic, and environmental benefits to last a lifetime. Be a part of something that matters!
PRCS- Creating Community through People, Parks and Programs
PRCS Area Agency on Aging has an immediate opening for Facility Supervisors at the brand-new senior center located in Ashburn, VA. Facility Supervisors provide customer service focused support and supervision of facilities during weekend and evening rentals.
Job duties include:
- Maintains the center; oversees condition and safety of the building and grounds during rentals
- Maintains some knowledge of Center programs to be able to provide information to customers
- Coordinates set up and cleanup of rooms used for rentals
- Requires any combination of education and experience equivalent to a high school diploma
- Valid Driver's license required
- Must have certification in First Aid, CPR for adult, infant and child, and a negative TB test result, prior to beginning work
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Some experience with computer automated processing software is preferred
- Experience working with the public is preferred
Post Conditional Offer Contingencies
- Successful candidate will undergo criminal background check