The Department of Mental Health, Substance Abuse and Developmental Services is currently seeking qualified applicants for a full-time Clinical Team Coordinator in the Behavioral Health Outpatient Program (BHOP).
The Team Coordinator supports the development of a comprehensive, accessible system of care for individuals with serious behavioral health disorders in Loudoun County. This system of care is consistent with the principles of STEP-VA (System Transformation Excellence and Performance), a statewide initiative designed to reform service delivery across the Commonwealth.
- Assures that team members meet specified productivity goals and provide services in compliance with Department policies and procedures and applicable federal and state regulations.
- Oversees program compliance with Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services (DBHDS) licensure requirements. Services include assessment and evaluation, individual, group, and family therapy; case management, including medication case management, crisis intervention and stabilization, interagency consultation and coordination of treatment services.
- Assures that all clinical records and documentation are maintained according to federal, state and agency policies and procedures.
The successful candidate must possess specific education and training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness and substance use disorders. Selected candidates will also receive training and supervision for certification from Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services (DBHDS) as a Certified Preadmission Prescreening Clinician.
Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling and/or Marriage and Family Therapy and two years professional experience in the provision of substance abuse and mental health treatment services. The candidate must be knowledgeable in both substance abuse and mental health issues; must demonstrate strong clinical skills in providing individual, group and family therapy; possess strong organizational skills; and demonstrate the ability to function as a member of a clinical team.
Professional licensure required; current Virginia clinical licensure as Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Clinical Psychologist or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist.
Work schedule is 37.5 hours per week and will include evening hours two nights per week.
Post Conditional Offer Contingencies
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check, credit check, driving record check and TB test. Must have a valid driver’s license in Virginia or regional state of residence.
Loudoun County Regular Full-time Employees are eligible for full benefits including but not limited to the following as a part of a total rewards package!
- Retirement from the Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- Annual Paid Holidays
- Group Health Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Exceptional Performance Recognition
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education and Career Development