The Loudoun County Department of Family Services (DFS) is seeking a talented and highly motivated individual to fill the Supervisor, Quality Assurance position which will supervise our Management Information Systems team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing staff, information systems and creating reports to support state reporting requirements, local performance measurements, grant outcome measurements and agency data needs for all programs.
Additional duties include but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with department units to identify goals, objectives and appropriate performance measures.
- Works with agency supervisors in developing and managing performance outcomes and budget projections.
- Monitors and evaluates efforts related to grant goals and objectives.
- Manages Agency MIS System to support state reporting requirements, local performance measurements, grant outcome measurements and agency data needs for all programs. Creates reports.
- Oversees, monitors and evaluates the daily activities and performance of assigned staff.
- Manages compliance and Quality Assurance. Reviews productivity and efficiency of services provided.
- Manages external audit plans, corrective actions, and risks & issues.
- Manages that Quality Assurance activities are performed in compliance with state licensure and federal regulations, and department and CSB policies and strategic goals. Develops strategies to achieve established goals.
- Prepares reports and requests for funds; and develops grant and contract financial recording practices.
- Provides research assistance, and data consultation services.
- Assists with internal and external audits.
Combination of education and experience equivanlent to a Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Business or Public Administration, Finance, Human Services or related field and four (4) years’ experience in information systems management, research and statistics to include at least 6 months supervisory experience.
Excellent verbal, written, and customer services skills are essential in working with County and contractor staff in training, troubleshooting, correcting data entry and database errors, and maintaining documentation related to system configuration. We are looking for a self-motivated and engaged candidate who possesses the following: Detailed oriented with strong logic based troubleshooting and analytical skills. Ability to work effectively in a team environment with County and contractor staff. Ability to develop and modify technical reports utilizing multiple data sources to meet Federal, State and local reporting requirements. Ability to act as a liaison between the end users and Department of Information Technology, to understand the requirements of the end user and translate them for DIT.
Post Conditional Offer Contingencies
Employment is contingent on the successful results of a background check.
Loudoun County Regular Full-time Employees are eligible for full benefits including but not limited to the following as a part of a total rewards package!
- Retirement from the Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- Annual Paid Holidays
- Group Health Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Exceptional Performance Recognition
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education and Career Development