The Emergency Services Program seeks dynamic Mental Health Clinicians to add to a rapidly growing team of Clinicians who specialize in Crisis Intervention and Stabilization Services.
Successful candidates excel in complex, fast paced environments, and use their expertise to link individuals in crisis, their families, and support systems to treatment options.
Crisis Intervention Clinicians are excellent critical thinkers and are collaborative in their approach to community services, have demonstrated expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness, substance use disorders, and/or intellectual/developmental disabilities, and demonstrate adaptability in managing competing, and rapidly changing, demands for service, in support of 24/7/365 crisis response.
Schedule may include: days, evenings, overnights, weekends, holidays, and County closures.
- Professional licensure as a Professional Counselor (LPC), Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), or Clinical Psychologist (LCP), or Master’s degree in a field eligible for professional licensure as an LPC, LCSW, LMFT or LCP.
- Must be eligible for certification as a Certified Preadmission Screening Clinician (CPASC) in accordance with VA DBHDS regulations.
- Must adhere to INOVA Loudoun Hospital Center contractor policies.
- Must be eligible to be a certified Notary Public.
Bilingual (English and Spanish) candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Post Conditional Offer Contingencies
Employment is contingent on successful completion of a criminal background check, driving record check, TB test, credit check, successful completion of DBHDS case management modules, and successful completion of Department orientation and training requirements. Must have a valid driver’s license.
Loudoun County Regular Full-time Employees are eligible for full benefits including but not limited to the following as a part of a total rewards package!
- Retirement from the Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- Annual Paid Holidays
- Group Health Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Exceptional Performance Recognition
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education and Career Development