At Loudoun County’s Department of Mental Health, Substance Abuse and Developmental Services (MHSADS), it is our mission to connect individuals and their families with person-centered, recovery-oriented services and supports in partnership with the Loudoun community. Our Department is currently seeking a friendly and hard-working administrative professional to join our Operations Support team.
Responsible for providing outstanding customer service and support to individual’s accessing behavioral health services at our Crisis Intervention Team Assistance Center (CITAC) and the Leesburg Behavioral Health Center.
Ideal candidates will possess exceptional customer service skills, strong written and oral communication skills, be detail-oriented and have previous work experience utilizing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to maintain individual and service delivery records.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Conducting financial assessments with individual’s accessing treatment to obtain insurance and income information to facilitate the billing process; as well as reviewing service fee reduction eligibility and establishes applicable slide deductions in the EHR.
- Answering and directing general inquiries from individuals, family members, scheduling appointments, reconciling payments and occasional front desk coverage at the upstairs Behavioral Health Center.
- Providing front desk customer service in a busy community mental health center environment Monday through Friday, 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM.
Successful candidates will have experience with standard office equipment, to include desktop scanners, and demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office programs. Must be able to occasionally work hours outside of the standard established work schedule in order to support the departmental operations.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent (GED) and four (4) years of related experience, preferably in a public health or human services field.
Bilingual skills preferred, with the ability to read, write and speak Spanish proficiently.
Post Conditional Offer Contingencies
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check, credit check, driving record check and TB test. Must have a valid driver’s license in Virginia or regional state of residence.
Loudoun County Regular Full-time Employees are eligible for full benefits including but not limited to the following as a part of a total rewards package!
- Retirement from the Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- Annual Paid Holidays
- Group Health Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Exceptional Performance Recognition
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education and Career Development