The Loudoun County Health Department in Ashburn, Virginia is seeking qualified applicants for a full-time Administrative Assistant.
Typical job duties associated with this position include, but are not limited to providing program support to include:
- Scheduling clients;
- Answering phone inquiries;
- Processing and closing client records for insurance companies;
- Assist in the check in and check out of patients; and
- Manage medical records.
This position will also be responsible for managing Loudoun County health-related contracts provided under the County’s nonprofit grants and sole source contracts.
Requires any combination of education and experience equivalent to High School graduation and at least four (4) years of customer service experience preferably in a medical office setting;
Demonstrated skill in the use of Microsoft Office to include Word and Excel to accomplish office support requirements; recent experience using office equipment (i.e. computers, printers, copier and fax machine); working knowledge of file management.
Must have good communication skills and ability to interact with others.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Experience with contract management
Post Conditional Offer Contingencies
Employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of a state and federal fingerprint-based criminal history background check.
Loudoun County Regular Full-time Employees are eligible for full benefits including but not limited to the following as a part of a total rewards package!
- Retirement from the Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- Annual Paid Holidays
- Group Health Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Exceptional Performance Recognition
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education and Career Development